I finally found an all natural deodorant that actually works!
AND I MEAN… THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!
Over the past two years, I’ve been experimenting on and off with different organic or all natural deodorants, I’ve even gone as far as making my own deodorants and nothing has worked 100%. I’m either left extremely stinky or with a large wet pit stain. I’m fine with one – but not both!
Nearly every day,
I see new articles about how toxic aluminum is as well as some/most of the other chemicals found in antiperspirants and deodorants.
Aluminum is one of the main ingredients found in your everyday antiperspirants and deodorants. Read this article:
“Aluminum has been long known to be neurotoxic, with mounting evidence that chronic exposure is a factor in many neurological diseases, including dementia, autism, and Parkinson’s disease.”
I don’t know about you but I would much rather have a wet or smelly armpit then have dementia! Is society that vain that we would much rather have chemicals on our bodies that harm our brains over time? If so, we need to change that ASAP!
Comparing ingredients – Science vs Nature
Let’s break down what each ingredient is and what it does:
Science (typical antiperspirant brand)
- aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex – Aluminum zirconium octachlrohydrex gly is the INCI name for a preparation used as an antiperspirant in many deodorant products. It is selected for its ability to obstruct pores in the skin and prevent sweat from leaving the body. Its anhydrous form gives it the added ability to absorb moisture.
- Water – self-explanatory
- Alcohol Denat – is the generic term used by the cosmetics industry to describe denatured alcohol.
- Propylene Glycol – an ingredient found in anti-freeze! Read more here – it’s complicated
- Cyclopentasiloxane – is an odorless, colorless liquid. It is also used in the production of silicone polymers and may also be used as a dry-cleaning solvent and in industrial cleaning products. Leaves hair and skin with that silky, smooth and moist feeling.
- Dimethicone – is a silicon-
based polymer used as a lubricant and conditioning agent
- Trisiloxane – is a lipophilic benzotriazole used in sunscreens to absorb UV radiation
- Calcium chloride – is an inorganic compound, a salt with the chemical formula CaCl₂. It is a colorless crystalline solid at room temperature, highly soluble in water.
- Peg ppg 18 18 Dimethicone – is a synthetic chemical consisting of dimethicone, a silicon-based polymer and polyethylene glycol
- Fragrance – who knows what this means… it varies by brand.
Nature (all natural deodorant)
- Organic Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a powerful antibacterial. Bacteria causes unpleasant smells
- Organic Sustainable Red Palm: This oil contains the highest amounts of vitamins A and E of any plant-based oil.
- Organic Nonaluminum Bicarbonate Soda: Whisks away moisture, while allowing you to perspire. Perspiration is important, as it eliminates impurities
- Organic Candelilla: Locks in moisture. Helps protect skin from the elements. Allows for smooth application with a wonderful glide consistency. Gives product stability. Great VEGAN alternative for beeswax
- Organic Arrowroot: Also controls moisture AND neutralizes odors
- Organic Shea Butter: Reduces inflammation, provides nutrients and moisturizes.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, powerful antioxidant
- Organic Castor Oil: Penetrates deep into the skin, fights bacteria overgrowth that can clog pores while softening and hydrating irritated skin at the same time
- Organic Kaolin Clay: Absorbs impurities without drying skin
- Organic Lavender Oil: Antibacterial and calming
What one do you want to put on your body after reading that!?
I know – my family and I will be sticking with the natural deodorant. No more chemicals! I love my life, body, and brain!
The all natural deodorant that my family and I have been using and loving is *Nani Naturals
This deodorant truly works! I’m left feeling fresh, clean, and there is no body odor!
WE have tested this deodorant with the following:
- horseback riding
- mucking 35 horse stalls
- barn chores
- those awkward embarrassing moments that make you sweat
- outdoor activities
- and more!
We were left feeling dry, clean, fresh and there was no body odor!
I even put the deodorant through the ultimate test!
I showered early in the morning, cleaned the house, went for a run, went to bed, woke up, went for a run, cleaned the house and I still didn’t have body odor even after not showering for nearly 24 hours (the honesty!) ! I was and still am thoroughly impressed! This deodorant is amazing!
I can’t say enough great things about this deodorant. Finally, an all natural deodorant that works!
I think you should give it a try!
Let me know in the comments below!
*contains affiliate links
(I’m not sponsored or being paid for this – these are my personal opinions)